LinkedIn Learning Recommended Learning Paths
OIED provides a variety of resources that are “OIED Approved” for DEI professional enrichment. One free, flexible and accessible option is the LinkedIn Learning Paths.
LinkedIn Learning Paths
LinkedIn Learning now contains NC State Recommended Learning Paths, which are a series of short courses taken together to provide a deeper understanding of a topic or skill. Learning Paths are ready-made for lunchtime learning since each course segment lasts about an hour. As you complete the courses along the Learning Path, you receive a certificate from LinkedIn Learning.
Sign up for each Learning Path below, then upload your LinkedIn Learning certificates in REPORTER to receive a certificate of completion from OIED:
Active for 2023-2024:
- NC State: Engaging in Allyship (90 min)
- NC State: Supporting Underrepresented Students and Coworkers (3 hrs)
- NC State: Anti-Bullying and Bystander Response (90 min)
- NC State: Diversity, Inclusion, & Communicating Respect (4 hrs)
- NC State: Inclusive Leadership and Best Practices for the Workplace (2 hrs)
- NC State: Cultural Competence for Inclusivity (4 hrs)
- NEW in Fall 2023: NC State: Individual DEI Goals, Actions, and Accountability (Intermediate) (3 hrs)
Additional learning paths will be added periodically.
If you need assistance logging into LinkedIn Learning, see instructions here: https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/faq/how-do-i-access-linkedin-learning-nc-state-community-member
Pro tip: if you don’t see the NC State “S” in the upper right corner of LinkedIn Learning, sign out and sign back in with your NC State Unity ID email address.