- Are you passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- Are you passionate about change making?
- Do you want to learn more about Feminism/ womanism and its impact on campus and society at large?
- Do you have a heart for service and helping others?
- Do you need volunteer hours or just want to find ways to be involved with the Women’s Center?
If any of these fit you, join us!
The Women’s Center offers a variety of opportunities for student volunteers including:
- Ongoing opportunities – This is a great option to take on regular hours and responsibilities if you need a large number of volunteer hours or want to be involved in an ongoing project.
- Event volunteers – These opportunities are great if you want to get involved with a specific events or task that takes place during the academic year.
Students of all gender identities with a commitment to gender equity are welcome to volunteer.
The Women’s Center appreciates all of our volunteers and the work they do to help us achieve our goals. We love to get to know our volunteers outside of their work with us so stop by the women’s center lounge or come to our campus events!
Volunteer Opportunities for 2021-2022
If you are interested in volunteering with the Women’s Center, please submit a volunteer interest form.Submit an Interest Form
To find out more about the opportunities for Fall 2021 that work best for you or to create your own volunteer opportunity contact Bri Elum, Assistant Director, at email@example.com or Alexus Smith, Graduate Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Track Your Volunteer Hours with NC State Women’s Center
If you are taking part in our recurring volunteer opportunities and you need hours on a weekly basis as part of a requirement for a major or internship, you can use this form to help track your hours. If you are taking part in a onetime event volunteer opportunity or multiple onetime events, you can use the Volunteer Hours Tracking Form PDF to ensure you are fulfilling your requirements in the way that works best for you.
Submit your completed hours at the end of each semester to the Women’s Center (Talley Student Union, 5120) or email a copy to email@example.com or to your corresponding Women’s Center staff contact.
If you need assistance in completing this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-515-2012.