Our community comes to the Women’s Center to meet friends, study, relax and/or engage in a just space. They have the opportunity to connect with staff or access a variety of resources and services, including:
- Study and lounge area
- Coffee and tea
- Art supplies
- Library books
- Crafting + Connecting: Drop-in Counseling (weekly on Thursdays 1-2:30pm)
- Peer-led workshops
- Faculty and staff trainings
- Referrals to other services on campus or in the community
To learn more about what we do, check out this Technician article.
Watch videos of workshops and speakers that you may have missed.
- 2021 Take Back the Night
- Who’s Leading the Pack? – The Movement Peer Educators
- Get to know the Women’s Center
- Stalking Awareness Month Series
- WomenNC Leadership Training