Mission: We build and create a community of authentic and engaged allies and leaders to pursue gender equity and social justice, enhancing the campus climate through education, advocacy, support and leadership development.
Vision: The NC State Women’s Center serves as a resource and catalyst using evidence-based practices for transformative learning on both the individual and institutional level around issues of gender, equity and interpersonal violence.
- Create culture change for gender and equity
- Affirm all identities and cultivate connections and relationships
- Examine links between systemic issues and institutional oppression through academic and real-life experiences.
- Critique assumptions and beliefs.
- Transform social justice education into local and global action
Please see our most recent annual report and assessment report: