Looking to reserve one of our spaces?
We have the following spaces available:
- Witherspoon Conference Room 356 – (cap 80)
- Gold Conference Room 366 – (cap 10)
- AACC Lounge Room – (cap 50)
- Study Room 368 – (cap 3)
- Study Room 369 – (cap 4)
- Study Room 370 – (cap 4)
All spaces can be reserved via EMS by NC State students, staff, faculty, student organizations, and departments for events that are geared toward and/or serve NC State populations. Rooms cannot be reserved for personal use.
- All events must be alcohol-free/sober attendance unless granted special permission
- Spaces must be returned to their original state
- Reserved times INCLUDE set up and clean up time
- Any use of fire must be approved by the Cultural Center
- The organization or contact person on the reservation can be assessed charges for any damage(s)
- All parking rules apply. The African American Cultural Center is not responsible for any violations or tickets incurred
- NC State event registration policies must be followed
Additionally, please note that this is a Cultural Center-operated facility and, as such, should it be needed for an event, all reservations can be canceled. While we work to avoid such instances, should a situation like this arise, you will be notified via email about the cancellation. Failure to comply with any policies can result in privileges being revoked or charges for damages.
If you need to cancel your reservation please provide 24-hour notice. If you do not show up for your reservation 3 times it may affect your ability to reserve space in the AACC in the future.
Reservations for 2022-23 are now open! Click here to make reservations