Looking to reserve one of our three spaces?
Witherspoon 356 (large meeting or classroom), 366 (the Gold conference room) and the Living Room (open lounge area) can be reserved by NC State students, staff, faculty, student organizations, departments, etc. for events that are geared toward and/or serve NC State populations. Please check the calendar for availability. Personal events are not allowed (e.g. bridal showers, family reunions, personal practice sessions for a faculty member’s child with a private coach, etc.)
- All events must be alcohol-free/sober attendance, unless granted special permission
- Spaces must be returned to original state
- Scheduled times INCLUDE set up / clean up time
- Any use of fire must be approved by the Cultural Center
- Charges can be assessed for any damage(s) to the organization or contact person
- All parking rules apply. The Cultural Center is not responsible for any violations/tickets incurred
- NC State event registration policies must be followed
Additionally, please note that this is a Cultural Center operated facility and, as such, should it be needed for an event, all reservations can be canceled. While we work to avoid such instances, should a situation like this arise, you will be notified via email about the cancellation.
Standing reservations are allowed with special permission
Failure to comply with any policies can result in privileges being revoked or charges for damages
For the complete Guideline visit the Outside Groups Policy.
Please fill out our reservation form to reserve a space in the AACC.