When you give to Student Centers within OIED, you impact the entire campus community. Your partnership gives us the ability to facilitate efforts to ensure equity and opportunity, increase awareness of diversity issues through education, and strengthen relationships across diverse groups.
Support The African American Cultural Center
Your donation will fund programs and projects that enhance NC State’s commitment to preserving and advancing our rich history and heritage.
Here are just a few goals your gift helps accomplish. Through giving, we can:
- cultivate a community in which individuals demonstrate respect toward one another;
- facilitate campus efforts to increase participation, retention, and success of students, faculty, and staff from historically underrepresented groups;
- ensure that NC State is an equitable and inclusive environment, one that is free from prohibited discrimination and harassment;
- provide effective awareness and enrichment programming to the NC State community;
- and provide a unified, campus-wide approach to ensure that students, faculty and staff learn and work within a campus defined by the best practices in equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Ways to Give
Give by check:
- Endorse the check to: NCSU
- In the Memo Line, write: African American Cultural Center.
Give by cash:
Make your cash donation at the African American Cultural Center or at official African American Cultural Center events.
Give by payroll deduction:
NC State Employees may use the Payroll Deduction Form.
Or, call the African American Cultural Center: