Supporting Multicultural Scholars
Day of Giving is March 22, 2023!!
Day of Giving is an annual fundraising event where we come together to help NC State achieve more. You can help Multicultural Student Affairs achieve more by donating to the MSA Student Support Fund. This fund supports programming that fosters a sense of belonging for students across campus.
There are multiple ways to get involved with MSA to prepare for Day of Giving:
- Help us compete in the Window Into the Wolfpack Challenge (Pre AND Day-of)
- Platform(s): Twitter and Instagram (feed and stories)
- Dates: Now through 11:59 p.m. on March 22
- Give us a window into your world, Wolfpack! Take a photo framed by the paper or virtual wolf cutout available in the Day of Giving toolkit. Whether it’s a photo of a landmark in your city or a snap of the people you love, we want you to use the wolf frame to help us create a virtual Pack of wolves.
- Participate on Twitter @NCState_MSA or Instagram by using #GivingPack and mentioning @ncstatemsa. Participants can also post to Instagram Stories by tagging @NCState and using the hashtag #GivingPack along with mentioning @ncstatemsa
- Share our social media posts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook when you see them.
- Give to the Multicultural Student Affairs Student Support Fund on 3.22.23
- On Day of Giving, student events will take place between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at two locations — one at Stafford Commons and the other at The Corner on Centennial. Both locations will have games, food, exclusive swag and a chance to vote for your favorite area to win bonus funds.
- You can learn more about the day, social media challenges and other opportunities to get involved at dayofgiving.ncsu.edu.
Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) is committed to enhancing the success of underrepresented and underserved
Support Multicultural Student Affairs
Your donation to the Multicultural Student Affairs Enhancement Fund will benefit students of color via programming, conferencing, professional and personal development.
Giving to the MSA Student Support Fund enriches our peer mentoring initiative, supports dynamic campus programming and supports students through leadership development and conference opportunities. The fund also allows MSA to provide a safe space for the students we serve to find support, take advantage of resources, and build community.
Give by payroll deduction:
NC State Employees may use the Payroll Deduction Form.