We’re in our final stretch of the diversity communications survey. Take it between now and Oct. 31, 2020.
Help us improve our communications for you and the entire campus community by answering a few questions about the ways that we inform you about diversity, equity and inclusion activities pertaining to NC State, the campus and our institutional programs, services and initiatives and our four community centers — the African American Cultural Center, the GLBT Center, Multicultural Student Affairs and the Women’s Center.
We need your input — help make NC State a more inclusive place. Once you’ve completed the survey, you can choose to enter a drawing for several OIED branded items.
Why Take Our Survey?
Stay informed about diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives happening at NC State and in higher education.
- Would you know where to refer someone who experienced bias, harassment or discrimination?
- How about someone who needs an ADA, Title IX or religious accommodation?
- Do you always make sure to schedule a search committee orientation to understand how to make sure your hiring process is equitable and your applicant pool is diverse?
- Have you heard about the new required diversity and inclusion training and HR performance plan required DEI component?
- Do you follow the many (virtual) programs and events offered by our four campus community centers — the African American Cultural Center, GLBT Center, Multicultural Student Affairs and the Women’s Center? (It’s Latinx Heritage Month and Domestic Violence Prevention Month, BTW.)
- Have you seen the enhanced Diversity portal on the main NC State website that lists a full slate of new university-wide DEI initiatives?
- University Communications/Advancement are helping to lead the way with inspiring campaigns for diversity and equity — watch for these soon!