Students Can Change Their Preferred Name in MyPack

Students who wish to update their names can log into MyPack and enter a preferred name that displays across university data systems (with the exception of financial aid, employment and transcript records). The system will update the name that displays in email, Moodle, the student ID card and student records. Students who encounter any issues or discover any place their preferred name is not displaying correctly should contact the GLBT Center at